You’ve just made the best decision of your life!
(Founder of Hope Has Arrived)
In the depths of facing cancer, my faith sustained me and gave me hope. I pray the same for you. Knowing Jesus is the key to finding hope, strength and peace on your cancer journey. And now you have found the secret.
The Bible calls Jesus the Living Hope—because the hope he provides cannot be snuffed out, no matter what obstacles you face.
Here is what God promises:
- You will never walk through your cancer journey alone.
- You will experience God’s love and care as you seek him.
- God will give you strength far beyond what you possess in yourself.
- When you rely on him, he will give you peace, even when circumstances threaten to lock you in fear.
- The hope you find through Christ is eternal, meaning that it lasts forever.
- Even in the face of death, you have hope. Should you leave this earth faster than you want, you have the promise of eternal joy with Christ.
“The Spiritual Starter Kit” is completely free. Each email letter will help you understand something very important about your new relationship with God. Thousands of people have found it helpful.
“I am very happy to receive the truth and clear explanation for the first time in my life. Thank you for letting me have an opportunity to learn to have a relationship with God.” ~George
“Thank you for this… It has been the most enlightening and uplifting thing in my life.” ~Elizabeth
“I am new to faith and am finding your emails very encouraging and informative answering many of the questions I have swirling around. It is inspiring. Thank you. ~Nina
You can unsubscribe any time—an unsubscribe link is at the end of each email.
Here’s what’s you’ll receive in “The Spiritual Starter Kit”:
- How to be sure that Jesus Christ entered your life.
- What God did to draw you to himself.
- What’s different about God’s love and why that matters.
- Why your relationship with God is secured by him, not you.
- What it means to trust God.
- What if you sin? Does God still forgive you?
- How to find a church, or others you can connect with.
Just fill out the form, and the first email will be in your mailbox in the next few minutes.
I hope you sign up for this. It will be very helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
May you find hope, strength and peace today and all of the days ahead.
Yours for hope,