What You Learn Here Could Save Your Life
We asked two of the world’s foremost researchers in genomics-based cancer treatment to explain the medical breakthrough of genomic sequencing. They are Dr. Brian Leyland-Jones and Dr. Razelle Kurzrock
Here is what they taught us:
- Cancer is a disease of the genes.
- Genomic sequencing can identify defective genes which may be causing your cancer.
- Everyone’s cancer is different.
- Multi-drug therapies can help defeat your cancer.
- Ask your oncologist about genomic sequencing in your fight against cancer.
Visit the following pages to find out more.